* Please remove shoes when playing in the Magic Garden.
* Please do not take food or drinks into the Magic Garden.
* Only children aged 5 & under are permitted to play in the Magic Garden play room.
* Children must be supervised and accompanied by a responsible adult, over the age of 18 who must remain in the building at all times. Magic Garden Play Cafe does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children. Unaccompanied adults (adults with no children in their party) are not permitted.
* Children or adults who are unwell should not visit the play café.
* We ask that both you and your children follow a ‘be fair, kind and polite’ approach to play so that everyone has fun. It is the responsibility of the supervising adult to ensure children under their supervision are well behaved at all times. Fighting, bullying or abusive language will not be tolerated. Parties maybe asked to leave without refund.
* All accidents must be reported to a member of staff to ensure we can provide any necessary assistance and record the incident.
* We cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of the child's behaviour when playing or due to a lack of supervision by the accompanying adult.
* Please report any broken equipment so that it can be removed and replaced. Upon leaving the building please ensure that any Magic Garden property is left behind.
* Magic Garden Play Café accept no liability in the event of your personal property/belongings being lost, damaged or stolen during your visit.